Linkas is a company, that considers the institutions or organizations it serves, as a solution partner or a stakeholder and builds quality management on this principle.
With this perspective, we aim to;
- To increase the satisfaction of the stakeholders by raising the quality standard in their products and services,
- To continuously improve its products and services by taking the customer experience to the center of the project management process and following the technological developments closely,
- To strengthen the quality culture by encouraging education, development, participation, sharing and creativity,
- To establish a transparent, mutual trust based and sustainable relationship with our solution partners and employees.
Occupational Health and Safety
Linkas operates with the understanding of providing a healthy working environment to eliminate occupational accidents and occupational diseases with a continuous education and improvement approach.
Being aware of the fact that occupational accidents and occupational diseases are predictable and preventable;
- In accordance with the laws and regulations, necessary measures are taken against the related risks.
- All the equipment required by the personnel during the production and R & D activities are provided completely.
- Internal audit activities are carried out strictly and the risk level is kept to minimum.
- Employees are regularly informed about occupational safety and preventing occupational accidents through in-house training.
Linkas contributes to the prevention of environmental pollution by inspecting and regulating the environmental impacts of its activities in accordance with legal and environmental conditions.
In order to prevent environmental pollution;
- Recycling wastes are separated and safely eliminated in a controlled manner.
- Creating awareness in the personnel about recycling activities through in-house education.
- Attaching importance to the rational and efficient use of resources in intercorporate activities.