- ST SPC564BXX 32-bit Power Architecture microprocessor (for automotive applications)
- Easy firmware update via CANBUS with LIAP "Linkas In-Application Programming "
- 8 Kilobit permanent F-RAM memory for data storage
- External safety timer (watch dog timer)
- Operating temperature range -40°C/+85°C
- 14 proportional outputs. The currents are adjustable for each output and the capacity is 4A. All outputs are short circuit, overcurrent and temperature protected. Short circuit, open circuit and short circuit to battery faults can be detected.
- 10 analog / digital inputs. All of these inputs can read (-) warning, (+) warning, 4-20mA current sensors and resistance type sensors
- 2 clock inputs. With these inputs, magnetic pulse sensors, voltage output sensors, current output sensors and PWM output sensors can be read.
- 1 CANBUS 2.0
- 1 5V and 1A capacity sensor supply
- 12V / 24V DC supply voltage
Place of Use
- Grader - Transmission Control Unit
- Grader - Optional Attachment Control Unit